mofx.tv (pronounced “moe-ef-ex”) is a short and sweet url that gets to the point succinctly. mo= motion, fx= effects, tv= television (whatever that is nowadays). Every day the lines blur between the fields of Special Effects, Animation, and now Motion Graphics, which is generally recognized as “the amalgamation of graphic design and animation”.
My name is Patrick Ryan Amann. I’ve been in the graphic design business since 1997 with extensive experience in print, package design, web, multimedia, after effects, and 3D. Since 2005, I’ve focused mainly on motion graphic and VFX work. Currently, I am a freelance motion graphic designer living in Dallas.
My older work (flash site) can be found here: http://www.doubleplusdesign.com.
• 3D Animation
• Film Title Design
• Flash / Web Animations
• Logo Animations
• Music Videos
• Special Effects
• Storyboards / Moodboards
• TV Channel Brand Identity
• Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, Flash)
• Cinema 4D (+Mograph plug-in)
• Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro)
• Mocha (Motion Tracking Software)
• Poser Pro
• Plug-ins: Trapcode, Video Copilot, AE Scripts